Xbox Hsc Minor Issues With The Gp38-2

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Ensor42, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Ensor42

Ensor42 Well-Known Member

Just a few niggling problems I noticed while playing earlier:

- The warning light panel doesn't seem to illuminate (PCS, Wheelslip etc.). Even pressing the lights to use their test function does nothing.

- The fuse test light in the rear cabinet doesn't work.

- The cab light switch on the driver's side only seems to be accessible if you stand up from the seat. While sitting, the prompt text isn't shown when you look at the switch.

- May be intentional, but the alerter alarm volume seems overly quiet.

• Like Like x 1
  2. shimarin

shimarin Active Member

A few more (on XSX):

The hitboxes in the GP38-2 are super finicky in general:

1. The wiper valve for the front middle windshields doesn't seem to have a hitbox at all.

2. The sun visors have tiny hitboxes when they are up. If you lower them down, they have the hitbox on the whole model.

3. Both cab lights are inoperable when sitting down.

4. The MU-2A valve's hitbox should be extended to cover the actual 3D model, too.

+1 There's a floating little cylindrical 3D object near the ditch light controls.

(Z-fighting on the speedometer)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  3. DarkWolf

DarkWolf Active Member

Yes the alerter noise acts oddly, very quiet in the cab but louder in an external camera. Even if you just lean your head out the side window it becomes louder.

The hit boxes are also a little screwy on the coupler handles, I had trouble with the front ones in particular trying to find the spot where I could click.

I hadn't noticed that floating cylinder before, it appears to be part of the throttle handle that is not moving and is stuck in the idle position.

DW

• Like Like x 1
  4. DarkWolf

DarkWolf Active Member

Another little thing I noticed is the NS Gp38's headlight seems to shine onto the roof inside the front of the cab sometimes. It kind of flickers, its definitely the headlight as it stops if you shut it off.

[​IMG]

DW

• Like Like x 2