I Already Have Collectors Edition, If I Get Rush Hour Do I Keep All Dlc Using One Disc?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by RailjetCD, Aug 8, 2022.

1. RailjetCD

RailjetCD New Member

I have collectors edition on disc, if I were to buy rush hour on disc, will all the routes be usable on one disc or do I have to keep switching? Or I buy rush hour digitally do I keep the collectors edition routes when playing the digital copy?

• Like Like x 1
  2. AmtrakAcela75

AmtrakAcela75 Member

the physical copy of rush hour includes the base routes of tsw2 but it does not include the bonus tsw routes you get from the original deluxe edition, if the game included a code then im guessing those should be under your account and you should be able to check that on the xbox store where the dlc is, if they are then even if you were to purchased tsw2 digitally you should still have access to tsw routes. also currently in usa gamestop has tsw2 rush hour deluxe edition for 20$ compared to 50$ without gamepass on xbox and 40 with gamepass. both rush hour deluxe edition digital and physical include the original tsw2 routes. i do not know if there a code for rush hour routes and the original are on the disk or if all are on the disk, i never purchased it physical before for these games.

3. RailjetCD

RailjetCD New Member

Sorry, I meant that I have collectors edition which has 3 preserved routes plus the original routes. If I were to get rush hour which also has 3 routes plus the originals will I get to use all 9 routes on one copy or do I keep on switching disc?

4. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

IIRC, the Rush Hour disc version of the game only has the 3 base routes on the disc. Included inside the box is a code to redeem for the 3 Rush Hour routes.

• Like Like x 1
  5. RailjetCD

RailjetCD New Member

Ah, I didn't know, thanks!