I Am Excited For Rush Hour

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by finntd#7891, May 4, 2021.

Tags:
  1. finntd#7891

finntd#7891 Well-Known Member

ok ima be honest I don't like the Major reusing of assets but I'm still excited for more American passenger activity Along with Brighton Main line (not so excited for the German route) plus if its gonna be about the price of buying tsw2 currently then you gonna get 3 routes for the price of 1 which is a very good deal for TSW2 and something I'm definitely gonna get it. Overall I'm excited especially for NEC can't wait for today's stream.

• Like Like x 2
  2. thomastl59374

thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

I feel the same way about reusing locos, but at least the ACS-64 is a new loco for me. I'm looking forward to seeing what a busier route looks like and by putting more locos on the BAHNSTRECKE RIESA - DRESDEN may make it busier at stations with multiple trains arriving and leaving. Also I would like to see the 375/9 and the 465/9, even if it is just AI services leaving and arriving at London Victoria because that would really add to immersion and the volume of rail traffic.

3. @l3x_Fr

@l3x_Fr Active Member

Interesting

4. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

I’m excited for this release as well.

I’m OK with them re-using locos in this instance. We are getting a whole new mode of play and three routes (and one or two new locos) for the price of one route. I think it would be reasonable to add future new locos for these routes as an optional purchase for those that want them (and ignored by those who don’t).

Just make it good (nay, great) and I will be a happy hector.