PC I Certaintly Take Note Of Al The Small Details, Very Nice Work Indeed

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Gabe_1.0, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

Took note of how the light behaves inside the cabin on this CSX GP38 just like in real life you'd see this bizarre orb like figure in the window in the inside. Still quite a few lighting bugs to deal with but the devs certainly know the way

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

I won't claim to be familiar with all of the lighted places included in TSW's routes, but as a long-time theater lighting designer, I will compliment DTG on creating numerous striking effects; also as a lighting designer, I often tend to prefer effective light above realistic light.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sunscreen

Sunscreen Guest

I think theres certainly a lot of potential moving forward. I think thats how my old school reports read anyway ;) In all seriousness, its often beautiful, sometimes very much so, then suddenly theyll be a totally lacklustre or immersion breaking effect- my old favorite is sun reflections in the window when the sun is behind you in the cab (on GWE, no idea about other routes). If the lighting and other aspects were polished up and made 'atmospheric' then it would be incredible.

• Like Like x 1