PlayStation I Don’t Have To Worry About Tsw 2 Clinchfield Railroad Release Date Anymore

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by harrisonath17, Apr 1, 2021.

1. harrisonath17

harrisonath17 Active Member

In this fourum i am saying that I don’t have to worry about of when clinchfield railroad release date will come out because, dtg have told us the release date of the clinchfield railroad and I won’t have to go onto a website about it anymore, or write another fourum on the dovetail games messages.

2. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

Thank heavens...

you posted twice? Maybe delete the other one.

maybe add the date so it’s a useful post? :o

(8/4/21)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

This could also go in off topic so all forum users are aware and not just PlayStation users

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Generally “Off Topic” is ignored by users who stick to their own platform specific forums and threads there get very little attention. “Off Topic” is also not for things that are about TSW, it’s for stuff that is specifically NOT about TSW.

It could also go in “this should be a reply to the thread where the OP was wondering what the release date was instead of a completely out of context new thread” section, but there isn’t one. It really isn’t a thread that needs to be seen by anyone. It contains no information.

• Like Like x 2
  5. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

While I understand why Sam re-organized the forums the way he did, I think that we really, really need a TSW2 (Platform-Independent) forum, and leave the platform-specific forums for things like "Which button do I push to do X?" and "PS4 sale next week!" and "When are layers coming to HMA?"

• Like Like x 5
  6. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

Do you mean a "General Discussion" forum like they have next door (in TS202X)? Might be a good idea because, right now, if someone has a question, comment or poll, they post it on whichever platform they feel like, probably the one they play on, even if it's not specific to that platform. Whether people would honor such a plan is debatable, however.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Yea , a general discussion forum would be a good idea , so people of all platforms may communicate more

• Like Like x 1