I Finished A Timetable That Was Stuck At The End. Problem Solved!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ace, Sep 4, 2021.

1. ace

ace Member

If this fix is known to the TSW community, I didn’t know about it, I just discovered it out of desperation. I was doing a timetable yesterday on Long Island RR when I got stuck at the end of the service into Penn Station. All I had to do was park my M3 and let off my passengers but the circle which basically counts down (or up maybe?) the passengers getting on or off wouldn’t work. I left my seat to check and all doors were open. Everything worked perfectly for almost an hour, but now I couldn’t complete the timetable which was for a Mastery Challenge. I reloaded my save multiple times and pulled into the station to no avail. So I shut off the game for the day. Remember I had loaded and unloaded multiple times already during my journey, so I just figured it was a bug (and I still had a lot of fun). This morning I loaded my save and stopped at the platform again. Doors opened but again it wasn’t registering in game. I got out of the train and walked down the platform and every door was open. Then I had an idea. On the other end of the train was another M3. I went in, set everything up, and opened the doors from that cab and completed the timetable. Problem solved. Sorry for the long winded post.

2. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

I wonder if this is a version of the 'open wrong doors' bug. Try opening the opposite side doors to see if it is.
    (Although you might just want to move on having re-run the save several times!)

3. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

In that bug the doors on the correct side didn't open though. But it did open the doors on the other side. But worth a try.

4. ace

ace Member

Well if the opening the opposite doors works too then we now have a second work around for this bug. I guess if we have two engines on a train then it’s worth a try that way too.