PlayStation I Get A Lot Of Stick But Thanks!!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Samo1, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Samo1

Samo1 Well-Known Member

I’m a target for my hard hitting and critical posts about DTG and the way they operate but I thrive on feedback good and bad,

I would like to thank Sam who takes the time to respectfully answer some of my posts with well thought out counter arguments

My posts usually get over a thousand plus views with tons of replies each that spark decent debate so yes while I’m blowing my own trumpet now, I would like to thank those who respect challenging debate and realise it’s designed to drive DTG forward with constructive criticism, many fellow posters realise that, some don’t but it takes all sorts to populate a forum and I understand that

Long may critical debate reign supreme and long may DTG read these forums and hopefully take the criticism from everyone on board so they can shape the product we all want to have and we all want to buy

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

Impressed your head could fit through the forum doors with this post ;)

• Like Like x 18
  3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Unfortunately the only critical debate I see on these forums is aimed at DTG. Given the amount of rubbish put out in the name of "mods" it's a shame people don't pull those up and make everyone live up to the same standards

• Like Like x 3