I Have A Question

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by MetrolinkF125#916, Jun 10, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetrolinkF125#916

MetrolinkF125#916 Well-Known Member

So DTG, ready for the next generation of TSW, eh? Well, if anyone on here can answer this one little question (even DTG themselves, or maybe they’ll bring it up in the livestream) that’ll be great. Can I still purchase TSW 2020 add ons for TSW 2? Heck, will they even be available for the “next generation of railway simulation”? Will they be compatible with the new version? By compatible I mean will I be able to use all the features of TSW 2 on these routes, such as the scenario/livery editors and other stuff? If anyone can answer these questions, that’ll be awesome! Or I’ll wait till the stream to ask, but DTG tends to not answer my questions so I hope someone here can answer them! Cheers.:)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

That is a good question one I would to see a answer to if you purchase for one will it be added to the other or would have to purchase it twice one for each simulator.

Hoping on Thursday that they explain everything about TSW2 well and put answers to peoples questions that they are looking for.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Questions added to the list. Locking thread to avoid repetition.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.