PlayStation I Love Arosa, I Really Do ... But

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by IfICanDream, Apr 2, 2021.

Tags:
  1. IfICanDream

IfICanDream Active Member

All the red signals and complications in Timber Log Delivery are driving me nuts. It’s no fun to keep seeing “Signal failure” or having the train just stop. I’m down near the end and have just coupled with the two cars and manually moved the signal right as the game asks, start moving and get signal failure. That’s after seeing “denied: train is off track”. How I don’t know.

I want this to be fun. And going through the snowy mountains was. But this isn’t.

I’ve often thought there should be difficulty ratings on the timetables. This one is more difficult than it should or needs to be on this timetable. Either that or it’s me. I admit I’m more of a casual RR guy than some of you. But I do love this game. I’ve played it a lot in the last couple months trying to play all the add-ons I have (and I have all but two). I’ve been stuck on Arosa because it had a certain charm. Up till this timetable.

Any suggestions?

2. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

What got me in this stinking scenario was I took the logs to the drop off point. Uncouple, You then need to go further forward a few hundred yards before the tracks switch for you. Stopped short, hill starts I can do just fine but it rolled back somehow (yeah probably user error) but as it started to roll... green became red. 4 yards, 3 yards, 2 yards. Me NO WAIT!!! 1yard

SPAD. Haven’t played this dlc since :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. IfICanDream

IfICanDream Active Member

Thank you!!! Am I glad I’m not alone on this one!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

Why did Rivet continue to work to model the truck and then not do the freight service within 24h mode.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thorman

Thorman Active Member

Exact same thing here. There is no fun at all not being able to finish scenarios, enduring poor graphics and sound loops (xbox).
    This is the last time Rivet fools me and gets my money. I hope Skyhook is a better third-party company.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  6. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Well-Known Member

I picked this back up last night and continue to be disappointed. It’s a terrible DLC which I was very much looking forward to.

Rivet routes aren’t worth purchasing upon release and at full price when the work is relatively amateur.

• Like Like x 1