I Miss Euro Fishing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spruyzie, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Spruyzie

Spruyzie Member

I understand that as a game development you have to focus on one game , but i really wonder what if you put euro fishing together with the catch together the graphics the heartbeat when you hope you have a boss i used to be a carp angler but i had to quit for personal reasons.
    Those games brought me back me back in the days when you just heard a beep go off and hoping it was a new record.
    I love the games.
    It brought me back to the old days when you spent hours , days hoping the next could be your personal record.
    And I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Hunting for that record breaking carp.
    It's just a feeling that other people don't understand.
    I thank the whole community for putting in the effort creating the games i personally love.
    Because when you hook a fish it does make your heart beat faster.
    So i have to thank all of the staff and development to bring those games.
    Because you put a smile on the faces of people like me
    I think for slot of European people.
    The games brought back the feeling of how hard the struggle could be to land a record sizing carp or whatever fish they wish to hunt.
    Thank you dovetail.

• Like Like x 2
  2. sicknote

sicknote Member

I used to love sleeping outside the tent in a bed chair under the stars waiting for a rod to rip off, dodgy bacon sandwich in the morning made on a dodgy cooking set up, fond memories. I stopped when my kids were born but the oldest is getting to a good age to take with me, so maybe with a bit of luck it may be on the horrizon again at some point. Good times.

Photo0095.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

I have been missing Euro Fishing as well. I actually started playing again yesterday and enjoying it. Hunting those Boss fish I have yet to catch.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sicknote

sicknote Member

Its in my library, i intend to get back to it after clearing up the final few trophies on Fishing Sim World i used to play it all the time.

• Like Like x 1