I Need Help On Pzb/sifa

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by IronKobra, Aug 11, 2020.

1. IronKobra

IronKobra New Member

Hi, i know the german signaling and pzb/sifa system but not so much, 20 minutes ago i played the "Doppelstock Delivery" and i activated PZB and Sifa, on the route i was increasing speed to the limit, i never have to aknowledge any signal before, but while i increase the speed, an "G" icon appears on the display and the train do a emergency brake, i need to know why it happens and what does it mean, to avoid and to not have more problems please, im requesting help with that plz

2. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

There is a maximum speed limit used on pzb so you probably gone over that

3. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

There is a maximum speed for each PZB mode. For freight, you will notice the line speed is much faster than your PZB speed. If you see a G on the HUD, you should quickly get back below speed.
    • PZB mode O (passenger): 165km/h
    • PZB mode M: 125km/h
    • PZB mode U: 105km/h
    Look at the quick reference on a German route manual for more details on PZB limits.

4. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

The "G" because you drive over pzb max speed limit. E.G. If the max speed line is 160kmh, max pzb (70 or M) is 125kmh and you drive a freight service at 126kmh the "G" says you to reduce the speed under 125kmh. If you dont do that within 4 or 5 seconds (I dont remember how many seconds you have exactly to reduce the speed under pzb max speed limit) auto-brake will stop you train. If I remember correctly, the "G" have to be awknoledged with "B button". Every time you exceed in PZM max permitted speed the "G" appear on train your train display and HUD.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020