I Really Want Like The New Bassmaster Fishing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruthie0464, Oct 22, 2021.

1. ruthie0464

ruthie0464 New Member

I’ve been excited. I have every lake in Eurofishing, Fishing Sim World, passed on the Carp game and waited for Bassmaster. I watched the stream today and basing my comments off of that stream.I know there’s stuff to read etc but I’d like to see it in action. Maybe it was the Streamer, it was extremely jerky, hard to watch.Here’s the good and the bad:
    1) When he cast, the view was immediately underwater. Can that be changed? Cool effect yeah..but I’d not want that all the time. I’m thinking that can be changed…wish I could have seen it done.
    2) I didn’t see any character design for women. That’s a shame
    3) I like the Way point feature….that’s really cool.
    4) He whipped through the “load outs” so fast it didn’t register on where to go or what to do. It looks different than Fishing Sim World.
    5) I like the day/ night feature that’s wonderful.
    6) Once again, it is an absolutely gorgeous game. The designers/artists are second to none. I just love it.
    7) it would have been nice to see the venues and too bad about the snapping of the line and loosing your lure…don’t care for that.
    Miss Des but really like Producer Ben. :)

2. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Hey Ruthie, thanks for the feedback! To answer some of the questions...

1) you can toggle the underwater camera on or off in the settings
    2) I believe there is customisation for male and female characters (and there is likely to be more in future)
    4) there's a certain element of finding what works for you, but there are tutorials in-game, and a series of guides on our YouTube channel that may help.

Hope this helps, and there are plenty of streamers playing at the moment where you can get a feel for the game.

3. bloodtheory

bloodtheory Member

The female characters are tied to which face you select for your angler. The ones near the bottom are female. The body difference is extremely slight though.

4. ruthie0464

ruthie0464 New Member

11-01 just watched the Ready Set Launch. Thanks for showing a lady avatar…very happy. Also, thanks for the mini tutorials on you tube very, very helpful. A couple of Quick questions: can you toggle off the snag feature? Also, I’m not much of a competitive fisherman, there is a free play option correct? Thanks again for all you do.