Train Sim World 3 Ic 79 Coaches Wip Shots & Release Information

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by TrainGeek08, Mar 29, 2023.

1. TrainGeek08

TrainGeek08 Well-Known Member

Hey all, TrainGeek08 here, and today I'm announcing my first installment of my April CC Roadmap, linked here: TrainGeek08's Creator's Club Roadmap 1st Apr-1st May 2023, the IC 79 coaches... obviously this isn't one of my mods like usual, no, no, no, this mod is the first in a new collab between myself and Tom Fresco, which will be exciting :)

Release date: Sunday 2nd April 2023

WIP shots await...

[​IMG]

Here is the Avmmz (1st Class) coach in the red/beige livery worn by the IC 79s before relivery into DB colours

[​IMG]

Here is the Bpmmz (2nd Class) coach in the oceanblue/beige livery worn by the IC 79s before relivery into DB colours

[​IMG]

This is what they would look like in a consist, lead by a DB BR 103 of course ;)

[​IMG]

This shows the contrast in colours between the two, both were quite quick to do :)

I hope you are excited for this one, as I definitely am, these liveries may pop up in some great scenarios by Tom in the coming days after the release, he has 4 currently in development/testing (at time of writing) and maybe some more as well, I've been TrainGeek08 as always, put your thoughts below on this one, and I'll see you later, goodbye ;)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Tom Fresco

Tom Fresco Well-Known Member

Thats right, currently there are for scenarios for them in planning on HBK, HRR, RRO and SKA, another one on Rheinstrecke will almost certainly come too:)

• Like Like x 2
  3. TrainGeek08

Hey all, release day has arrived for first German livery mods ever in fact to release on Creator's Club, so excited to release these, I'm expecting huge numbers of downloads, Tom Fresco has added a few more scenarios to his list of IC 79 scenarios so now expect about 8 or 9 with these coaches in them

Release time: Between 10am-10:30am

IC 79 Red/Beige Avmmz Link: Creators Club - (TG08) IC 79 Avmmz Red/Beige
    IC 79 Oceanblue/Beige Bpmmz Link: Creators Club - (TG08) IC 79 Bpmmz Oceanblue/Beige

I hope you enjoy these realistic German coaches, like I say, I expect huge numbers in terms of subscriber counts as Tom will release the scenarios throughout the week, if you're lucky, he might release one today :o:o:o, I've been TrainGeek08 as always and I'll see you for either my next suggestion or CC Roadmap release, until then, goodbye :)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  4. TrainGeek08

That's it out at long last, enjoy these everyone, can't wait for those scenarios Tom :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tom Fresco

Tom Fresco Well-Known Member

Just saw them and subscribed, now beginning work on the scenarios, have a special pack coming this evening. :)

Its also important to mention that the colours of the wagons have been adapted after the last preview shots in this thread to use the real RAL colour scheme for a more realistic look

• Like Like x 1
  6. TrainGeek08

Yep, that's fine, will edit next time I'm on CC :)