Xbox Ice 1 Livery Editor Issue

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ExcelsiorGamingYT, Sep 10, 2022.

1. ExcelsiorGamingYT

ExcelsiorGamingYT Well-Known Member

Hello,
    Is anyone else having this issue or just me?! But when making liveries for the ICE 1 it will paint the train and carriages fine but when you go to add layer/decals they will only appear on one side even after altering the projection settings. Also if you go back to adjust them slightly they completely disappear. Please tell me its just not me

2. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

Yes I’ve been getting this also, the front cab seems to work the best but the carriages are definitely experiencing the 2 issues you identified (not 100% sure in back cab)

Xbox series x

• Like Like x 1
  3. Greyweasel

Greyweasel Well-Known Member

Bump for this! One would hope this is on their list of things to sort. Seems like the only reliable way to apply carriage stripes is from the roof angle which is bloody awkward. Logos & decals? Forget about it.

It's the biggest single unit in livery designer with 8 (bar second power car) different pieces, I can't imagine the tangled web of code for that.

So come one DTG I got ideas waiting for this bad boy!

Edit; Okay so the problem lies with 3 specific pieces, 'ICE 1 802, ICE 1 802 Quiet, ICE 1 802.9'. The rest is fine.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2022
  4. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

But then again, it's not a big issue when compared to addon manager, red lights derails and other gamebreaking bugs in each dlc.

5. Greyweasel

Greyweasel Well-Known Member

Yes, and it's fine to bring this up too :)