Other Ice 3/3m Bugs&improvements

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by w.lichko, Oct 25, 2020.

1. w.lichko

w.lichko Well-Known Member

TrainSim-Matt (It's Wolfgang :) ) Sorry about tagging you, I hope I don't take too much of your time. On the last Railfan TV stream, you suggested posting the ammeter bug on the forums. Just wanted to let you know I did it and added some improvements as well. Hope they'll help.

Disclaimer: I am extremely satisfied with both ICE's in the game. The sounds, detail, model, and handling are just fantastic. It truly is a joy to drive. From what I can see online, it is a massive improvement compared to the ICE 3 in TS classic.
    Here are some bugs and feedback:

Bugs =
    - The ammeter is working properly on the HUD but not on the left display in the cab.
    Ammeter doesn't work at all on the 406 and partially works on the 403.
    From my experience, the ammeter works properly in the wash&go scenario and partially/doesn't work in services and other scenarios. It is difficult to capture the bug in images, just play and it should be apparent.

Here in wash&go functioning properly:
    IMG_1281.jpg
    As shown in the photo the throttle is not off and the ammeter is blank:
    Screenshot 2020-10-25 at 17.15.03.png

These bugs have already been mentioned before, but I just wanted to include them.
    - "B" light not illuminating on the dashboard of the 406 when LZB is enabled.
    - Sounding the horn is glitchy, it stutters a lot especially on console.
    - Front cab window glitchy glass reflection seems to be fixed with HMA.

Improvement:
    - The ICE is missing EBuLa, but that's a game function that hasn't been stimulated yet, maybe one day :).
    - The brake system screen found on the right display is missing. Without this key function, you can't read any brake pressures and can't accurately determine how much brake force is applied or still being applied (without the HUD). It's a feature I do miss when driving the ICE with or without the HUD. Plus it looks far better than an empty screen. It would be great if the developers could implement this feature, maybe in a future ICE dlc ;-).

Right display currently in the game:
    Screenshot 2020-10-25 at 17.15.34.png
    Sorry about the image quality this was the best one I could find
    In reality:
    Screenshot 2020-10-25 at 17.21.21.png
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 10
  2. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

Thanks - i'll get these in front of someone for investigation.

• Like Like x 6
  3. w.lichko

w.lichko Well-Known Member

Wonderful, thank you very much!

• Like Like x 3
  4. deppalas

deppalas Member

I might add that the passenger lights are disabled by default on both ICE, the 403 & 406, so every train is dark until you turn on the lights manually.