PC Ice-3 München-augsburg Passangers Only In Boardrestaurant

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by vlacek#7976, Jul 28, 2022.

1. vlacek#7976

vlacek#7976 New Member

Hi, I've recently purchased the München-Augsburg line and I noticed while driving the ICE trains, that there are no passangers inside them (even if they are supposed to be) and noone is boarding the train at the train stations. I thought this might be because my Train displayed the "Nicht einsteigen" sign but nothing changed even after I changed it. Strangely, passangers are already in the train in the Boardrestaurant section. That section alone is fairly full. But other sections of the train are completely empty and not a single passanger attempts to board them. Does anyone have the same issue? Can you guys help me with solving this, or is it how the game is?

PS: I have tried to reinstall the game and to check it for the missing files via Steam.
    Thanks for any help and sorry if this issue is here already somewhere I tried to look for it, but haven't found it

• Like Like x 1
  2. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

This is only after the update of the München-Augsburg line. Before the update passengers were in all the cars of the ICE 3. But the DB BR 425 and 423 remain unaffected. Hope this can be fixed this in the next update it is inorder to make the train feel alive which is why having passengers onboard is appreciated. Thank you so much for your approval do work at it.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2022
  3. tsw2

tsw2 Well-Known Member

This bug"very few or no passengers" is in all TSW routes since ages.
    DTG Alex is the team working on a fix?

This has been reported numerous times already