Ice Munchen To Augsburg -setting Destination In Cab

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by friskey.marcedes, Oct 27, 2020.

1. friskey.marcedes

friskey.marcedes Active Member

I must be thick as I can't find the right place to set the destination inside the train. I've tried clicking all the screen buttons with no success and my inability to read German doesn't help!
    Can someone help?

2. Lightspeed

Lightspeed Well-Known Member

To set destination click the UD button twice on the left screen and that will take you to the destination display. Once there, click the Enter button and then use the left and right arrow buttons on the side of the screen to select destination.

• Like Like x 2
  3. friskey.marcedes

Cheers - much appreciated!

4. friskey.marcedes

Sorry I am still struggling I found the screen on the right with the UD button and pressed it twice and nothing happened. There is an active button on menu 8 on the bottom of the screen which doesn't do anything either. The left screen doesn't work it seems either. Am I doing something wrong?

5. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

The screen on the left, not the right one!
    Left screen, ud button twice - will bring up a Grey screen - then press the E button. Then you should be able to cycle through destinations with the arrow buttons. Finally confirm the selected destination once more with the "E" button :)

6. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

You set these to the destination shown in the title of the schedule don't you? The problem is if I select München Hbf, it will show one additional stop in the dot matrix display (München Pasing - not all services stop here). The AI trains just keep it blank in this case. I've also noticed many of the destinations don't seem to include stopping stations (outside the route) and the service number.

7. friskey.marcedes

Finally the penny dropped!

• Like Like x 1