Xbox Ice3m - Game Crash At Koln-ehrenfeld On The 11:42 To Frankfurt.

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by lukereynolds1, Aug 23, 2020.

1. lukereynolds1

lukereynolds1 Well-Known Member

Hi all...curious as to whether anybody has experienced the same problem?

Service: ICE 15 Frankfurt (Main) HBF.
    Aachen to Koln.
    Service start 11:40.
    Service departure: 11:42.
    Platform: Xbox 1S.

When driving the ICE3M from Aachen to Koln on the above service, with all saftey systems activated, there is a red signal just before passing through Koln-Ehrenfeld station, at a distance of 3.9km from Koln. When the signal turns to yellow, I am able to proceed, with the following signal (towards the end of Koln-Ehrenfeld platform) being red. Just before reaching that red signal, the game crashes. Initially, the screen freezes, then it turns white, and then I am taken out of the game to the Xbox homescreen,

I have replayed this service mulitple times, and there is approximately a 50% chance the game will crash at this point.

If I am lucky enough to reach Koln Station, there is also a bug in the game, which when viewing the train from the outside, the driver's head pokes through the roof of the train, where the sitting position is not correct....it appears that the driver is levitating.

2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

I've just finished this service with no problems. Encountered a red signal and LZB stopped me safely. Also did the ICE 19 (19:40), which has a red signal too and no issues. I am on an Xbox One X.

It may be crashing because of LZB calculations maybe? Sorry I haven't had a crash other than in livery editor.

• Like Like x 1