Ideas And Suggestions Group

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jensenjosh, Sep 7, 2020.

1. jensenjosh

jensenjosh New Member

A group for ideas, suggestions and feedback (just like all the other groups) specifically for XBOX console users for TSW 2020.

2. jensenjosh

jensenjosh New Member

Personally I would like a lot more British trains in the game being from the UK. I work onboard Avanti and familiar with the 221/390 fleet. I think they would be a good scenario, even if the creators feature the units and we build the routes?

I'm also fond of Merseyrail and the current fleet on 507/508's and would love to see them feature in the game before they are scrapped. Dovetail and Co would make the graphics and scenarios out of this world.

It would also be interesting to see Xbox Live and to adhere to a time table with other uses l, maybe 4 or 5 per party and those with a general or similar game score can play on each others map?

Other TOC's that cross paths would be a good move too.

What would you like to see?

3. Teza

Teza Member

Well if your talking about adding to tsw2020 its not going to happen
    tsw 2 is where the developers focus is and there are no more updates or adding to tsw2020 ,
    suggestions for tsw2 threads are on here...

4. zakvdolek

zakvdolek New Member

I would REALLY like to be able to remap my controller layout to a custom configuration. Namely, whenever I’m in a GP-38 and need to turn off the damn bell every time I use the horn. It would be nice to say- remap my direction buttons, since I don’t need door lock controls when running a freight train on Sand Patch.

Already posted about this in the Livery Editor Suggestions— but an ability to have a stick config for the Livery Editor- since the loco centric controls instead of camera centric controls are just awful IMO.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020