Imminent Ballast Tamper Pack Update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dunkrez, Nov 24, 2021.

1. dunkrez

dunkrez Well-Known Member

Incoming!

By request, the return of dummy tampers for consists... all seven tampers are provided in dummy form this time, rather than just the one!

66-consist.jpg

The latest update has been submitted to ATS, so should be with you shortly [​IMG]

Also included in this pack are a couple of tweaks to the main tampers (some of the geo's weren't as tidy as I would have liked), and a bug kindly pointed out by Mr.Richard Fletcher has been addressed. I'm aware of a couple of guys making scenario's for the tamper pack, so keep your eyes peeled!

• Like Like x 1
  2. tommydee

tommydee Well-Known Member

Great, good to know.

Can I suggest that you put the full vehicle name/number in this thread's title, so Google has more key words to index.

3. dunkrez

It's a useful suggestion, but the product is known and marketed as the Ballast Tamper Pack... and due to some restrictions that's how it has to be. On the upside it means that the TS base gets a very prolific and well known tamper in the sim, on the downside, it's up to the community to make branding patches for the fleet (there are literal rectangular plain textures in place where any branding might be).

I'm very proud to have brought this to the table, and the rework that's gone into it... this has been an asked for item since 2013 and the least I could do to mark my entry into the 3rd party dev world.

Anyhow, if you haven't already picked up a copy, do it! :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Reef

Reef Well-Known Member

Tell you what mate, your tamper certainly gets about..

• Like Like x 1
  5. dunkrez

Love it Reef, it does belong on pretty much every railway, and looks right at home on Indian rails! Mad as toast. It's these things that make it absolutely worth the slog.

If it eventually hits 1000 sales, I'll make a proper pro recorded sound pack for it - can't justify the expense at the moment, but if she keeps selling, then she deserves very nice sounds.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 1