Important Psa! 6 Tsw2 Routes For £38.39 (gamepass) Or £24.99 For 4

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by HUGHESF1, Jan 22, 2021.

1. HUGHESF1

HUGHESF1 New Member

This may come as no surprise or a casual eyeroll for seasoned TSW users especially those that have owned the original Train Sim World for some time and made the transfer to TSW 2 with their DLC.

As a result, this is aimed at newer TSW 2 players where DTG don’t make it apparently clear to new players without older or ‘preserved’ DLC that they can grab TSW 2020 for much less and transfer it over to TSW 2 for free than shelling out £25 a pack.

However, as I have found today and over a few hours of searching to reaffirm my findings, it is possible to grab 6 routes for TSW 2 for £38.39 (Xbox gamepass) or £47.99 for those without.

I actually came across through my recent purchase of a 30% discount of GWE pack at £17.49 over the Xbox sale and was curious about other sales for TSW 2 given their hefty £25 price tag and rarity. When you can grab GWE, LIRR, MSB and Northern Transpennine for £24.99. Fortunately to my amazement Dovetail offer all TSW preserved content free upgrades to TSW 2 for those that own it on the original TSW 2020

[​IMG]

After snooping through the editions for TSW 2020 and trial a refund retreat if it failed. I bought the TSW 2020 collectors editions for £38.39 with 5 routes!

these include:

Great Western Railway

Main-Spessart Bahn

Ruhr-Sieg Nord

Northern Trans-Pennine

Long Island RailRoad

Peninsula Corridor

I thought this was an amazing deal for those with TSW 2 looking to buy excellent DTG content without shelling out £150 at £25 a piece for all 6. This allows users to enjoy routes I wouldn’t have considered buying for the price! This may be unsurprising for many, however, as a user that just bought GWR for 17.50 on its own during a much awaited sale. I thought this simple buy would save huge numbers a lot of money and enjoy wider content. This also applies for the TSW 2020 basic edition with GWE, MSB, LIRR and Northern TP as well as the deluxe edition that adds Peninsula Corridor. At £19.99 and £39.99 respectively. This is excellent value for those just getting in to TSW 2 and I implore players to check it out before buying GWR for £17.50 which is a sneaky at best from DTG.

Anyone skeptical of this, as I have been can request a refund within 24 hours of purchase from the Microsoft store as I have done for the GWR add on and saved myself 17.50 from the £38.39 which I’m blown away with! Im particularly thankful for Microsoft refunding me 2 days after purchase from their store.

p.s. this is assuming you have bought TSW 2 already, however grabbing tsw 2 at discount as well as tsw 2020 collectors edition for sale will provide 9 or more routes for under £75 which is particularly useful for those looking to join this excellent sim.

p.p.s. This I assume also applies to TSW 2020 sales rather than rare TSW 2 sales. So game pass or general gamepass discounts on TSW will transfer over to TSW 2, truly game-changing, although I’m sure some may eye roll after knowing this for some time! so rapid transit can be bought at 10% discount already on TSW 2020 andtransferred over for TSW 2 owners!

I have attached some photos as a storyline and evidence of what I found with TSW 2 preserved content downloading, this is the best PSA I could have come up with hahaha and I’m sure it applies to other platforms.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021