PlayStation Improper Shadows In Acs-64 Cab

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by skyMutt, Jan 19, 2022.

1. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

Hi all! Is anyone else experiencing this issue where there are hardly any shadows in the cab of the ACS-64 from Boston Sprinter?

Specifically I have noticed this ONLY appears on the new ACS-64 V AMTK50 paintjob, and NOT with the regular version. I have tried this multiple times and is indeed reproducible.
    Here are a few screenshots that show what I am talking about:

With Amtrak 50 Year Anniversary Paintjob (Bugged):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With the normal ACS-64 Amtrak paintjob (how it's supposed to look):
    [​IMG]

These were all taken under the same weather conditions and time of day (i.e. January, Clear, Amtrak Regional Service #170 Providence - Boston at noon)

Not only is it rather annoying, it is also very difficult to read and interact with the in cab displays, with the glare being too powerful to see them. Once again, this seems to happen ONLY on the ACS-64 with the new paintjob, and not the regular one. The only shadows seems to be that of the skeleton/frame of the body windows and doors, but nothing else.

System: PlayStation 5
    Version: 1.025.000
    Build Number: 447

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rutger Luiten

Rutger Luiten Active Member

Same for me, did a reinstall, didn't help also with mods removed. In the engineroom the buttons are also not working.

Somebody did a nice job of testing! Bravo!