In Game Manual

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by thesuperpuffin, Jun 11, 2020.

1. thesuperpuffin

thesuperpuffin Member

At the end of almost every tutorial it references the manual, it would be nice to have this in game, in the pause menu if, for instance, you need to find the light switch on a night-time scenario or you have forgotten that you need to charge the breaks on the M7 and you don't want to have to go through 2 5 minute loading screens, a 10 min tutorial and another 2 5 min loading screens (on console)
    Also, I would like to see the expected time for each service show in the menus, like some of the scenarios so I know about how long it will take, rather than going into a service, realising half-way through that I don't have enough time to finish it and have to quit.

• Like Like x 3
  2. fabdiva

fabdiva Well-Known Member

That's not a bad idea, and could be easily implemented as an in game web browser and some HTML files for each route or train.

3. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Regarding manuals, just having them arrive with DLC downloads (as has always happened in TS) would be a boon; I'd even be happy to settle for a common download site for all manuals. "If wishes were fishes" ...