Include Another Platform Dlc To Tsw2

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by atahan.atay35, Aug 3, 2021.

1. atahan.atay35

atahan.atay35 New Member

Hi,

I got TSW2020 from steam with main three DLCs + 2 DLCs I bought. Then Epic now gives TSW 2. I know I can install both and play, but I'd like to use my DLC's with TSW 2 functionality.

Is it possible to transfer my Steam DLC's to my Epic game?

2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

No. You will need to buy TSW2 on Steam for that.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

No. They're two completely different pieces of software in two completely different locations on your computer and are incompatible with each other, even if you could transfer DLC between Steam and Epic. Also I believe Epic can't see if you own a DLC on Steam, and similarly Steam can't see if you own a DLC on Epic.

4. Cael

Cael Well-Known Member

No, it's not possible to transfer owned DLCs between Steam and EGS, you will not have access to your Steam content from Epic version and vice versa.

I would also like to mention that while TSW2020 DLCs are already ported to Steam's version of TSW2 and automatically unlocked for TSW2 if you own them in TSW2020.
    EGS version currently has only DLCs that were made in TSW2 days, but I think they plan to add their older catalog to EGS later.

And lastly, none of the platforms have the following TSW2020 DLCs available in TSW2 as they were made differently and would require a very substantive rework on the side of DTG:
    Train Sim World®: CSX GP40-2 Loco Add-On
    Train Sim World®: Northeast Corridor New York (the New Rochelle - Newark route, not to be confused with the upcoming Boston - Providence route)
    Train Sim World®: Amtrak SW1000R Loco Add-On

• Helpful Helpful x 1