Indian Railways?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by carl15, Aug 25, 2021.

1. carl15

carl15 New Member

I am thinking about the shimla railway which was built around 1900 during the British raj. This small train travels through some of the most fantastic scenery in all of India. Nicknamed the toy train. An example could be shimla to solan. I think this would be a fantastic addition to TSW.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Renfe cercanias

Renfe cercanias Active Member

More details.....

3. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

"Google it" isn't really sufficient.

You should make the route you want clear, add a bit of info, and let us know the rolling stock.

Quite pointless just saying "I want ×" with a bit of history, not everyone is familiar with the routes, remember. When we suggest, we also have to try and "sell" it to the community. No demand? Won't be made. Some demand? There is a chance now.

I personally did suggestions just like this when I joined the forums, now mines are incredibly detailed, that's what you should aim for, details. Helps everyone! :)

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. steamfan#1309

steamfan#1309 Well-Known Member

With steam coming they should have this as one of the routes as then we can have an even better experience

• Like Like x 1
  5. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

I'm not sure we the consoles (or pcs for that matter) could draw enough passengers on the roof, the sides and internally without a substantial hit to performance.