Is Freight Exchange Now Fixed?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by chieflongshin, Feb 13, 2021.

1. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

Tried this again the other day and I’m still held at first signal and can’t seem to see anything else on line. Has anyone got past this?

2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

The scenario is broken on TSW2 for all platforms currently. :(

I don't see any set path for my train on the map so it can't go anywhere. Could be some signals got changed (for the shunter) and invalidated the path. Wild guess.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  3. geloxo

geloxo Well-Known Member

This won´t be fixed until the route or shunter patch are released. It´s not even included on the roadmap, so... Maybe next year taking into account the older DLCs fixing speed seen so far :o:D They are starting with LIRR fixes currently.

Cheers

• Like Like x 4
  4. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

I believe it is on the roadmap.

but patches are released on a per route basis, and RSN is not in the public queue yet

5. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

pretty bad that a main mission is left sat unusable

6. solicitr

There are only 5 people at DTG on the team for upgrading and patching Preserved Collection routes

7. geloxo

geloxo Well-Known Member

Taking into account that preserved collection is around two thirds of the total game content and that only LIRR is in the roadmap now I don't know how they can handle the updating of all stuff with a small team. I hope to be wrong as I don´t know the details of the planning but at this speed they will take years to finish all if a route patch takes 6 months as a minimum :( Hopefully they plan to patch content in batches or something like that. If not I don´t get the point of such big delays with the preserved collection.

Cheers

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  8. skyways1178

skyways1178 New Member

Hi guys, had the same problem at the weekend, when your stuck at the red signal the track on the left is at green. Restart the run but first check the route, I think I found one or two switch changes got me on that left hand track & I was away up the climb.

9. doublefine7

doublefine7 Well-Known Member

The official answer can be obtained in the last roadmap stream where Adam said that they are aware but at the moment it is not on their list to fix it. So as long as Ruhr-Sieg-Nord improvements are not on the roadmap, the scenario wont be fixed (which is quite a shame and proofs that the phrase "If it is a gamebreaker, we will fix it as soon as possible" is just a dead phrase).
    And since the MSB and RT improvements are worked on over the course of March, I personally wont expect it being fixed until mid-year or later.

10. solicitr

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Adam and his three, count 'em, three helpers are going over Preserved Collection routes one at a time. RSN is in the queue, while they finish up LIRR and move on to RT and MSB.

11. met_cui98

met_cui98 Member

In the most recent roadmap stream, Adam stated they would be looking to fix Freight Exchange in March:

(I'm not sure it linked to the time right, but check at 47:35.)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021