Fishing Sim World Is The Game Broken?

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Blutengel27, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Blutengel27

Blutengel27 New Member

hi

i have a couple of questions i started playing again after 1 year

now i am back but i have a lot of problems catching fish on some lakes
    like gillham before it was a great lake but now its like a dead lake i cant catch any fish doesnt matter wat setup i use or what bait, time of day

same thing on waldsee but i can catch carp there nothing else

barbel is a problem for me too

hope someone can help me with this becouse i liked the game a lot before but now it feels like a waste to even try

2. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi Blutengel27, sorry you seem to be experiencing this on the venues. What kind of fish are you aiming for on Gillhams and Waldsee? Gillhams has more Siamese Carp than anything else and Waldsee has more Carp. Barbel, Rudd and Catfish are the lower volumes of fish on Waldsee.

What sort of setups or baits are you using?

3. Blutengel27

Blutengel27 New Member

hi

on gillham i really dont have a target fish
    on this i have 1 rod with size 6 gravel and large dubbel corn for the meekons or carp but i havent catch anything in like 2 hours
    1 rod with size 2 gravel with tiger nuts same 2 hours nothing
    and the last i used size 2 and 4 gravel with monster red nothing for 2 hours

i know that barbel are on the lower volumes but i never catch them i have used fruity boillies on size 6 and 8 hooks like that you guys told in a video on youtube but its not working for me

4. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

For Gillhams I tend to go top left spawn area, fish right up in the margins to the left or right, I have a lot of luck using the essential cell and link boilies on size 4 and 2 hooks. Essential Cell and link boilies are however in the trophy hunters pack so you would need to own that for those. If you don't own it then the tiger nuts & the monster reds should work to be fair, where abouts are you casting out?

For Barbel try using Imitation Snail or Imitation Luncheon Meat, let me know how you get along! I hope this helps. If you wanna join the community Discord we also have lots of players chucking tips around in there too.

https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/dovetail-fishing-discord.33201/

5. Blutengel27

Blutengel27 New Member

oke i will give it a go tonight
    and yes i have the hunters pack