Is There Any Way To Sort Locos By Route?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lupojohn, Nov 19, 2020.

1. lupojohn

lupojohn Active Member

For example, I just bought the South London Network along with the 418, 419 and 455/8, so I was wondering instead of searching all over the store, is there a way to just sort them by their routes to make it easier?

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Do you mean in scenario selector?

3. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

You don't have to use them on the routes you bought them with - you can run them where you want.
    What is a 418?

4. lupojohn

lupojohn Active Member

No, I meant when I bought the South London Network, it came with just the 375 and 456. I only found the additional locos when they were at the bottom of the page in correspondence with looking at the route on the store page. I want to know if there's a way to sort the locos so I can buy them along with the route, but not have to waste time sifting through the whole store to find them.

5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

I don't know of any definitive list of what DLC come with what route or other DLC

6. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

I agree lupoJohn. When I choose a route to drive in quick drive you have to either look through the scenarios section or the route information on Steam or Just Trains to drive the correct loco appertaining to each route. I don’t think there is a simpler way.

7. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead Well-Known Member

Do you mean what train sim routes they
    Just do a bit of research on the internet about the route in real life, or look at photos on Flickr. Doesn't take that long. Or just ask... most of us in here are also rail enthusiasts outside of Train Simulator so may be able to help you. I doubt you'll be able to compile an accurate list as many classes of loco or unit work across multiple areas.. often in the same livery.

8. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

If you have a route like the South London Network you will see other DLC that come with scenarios for that route - like the Class 419 - but it is only 3 scenarios. As Pookeyhead said there are other trains that would be seen on that line but don't come with any scenarios for it.
    Have a look on the Workshop for scenarios for a route to see what you might want to buy in a Sale.
    https://steamcommunity.com/workshop...edfileid=0&browsesort=textsearch&section=home

Peter