Is Uktrainsim Site Still Active?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by puternut, Apr 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. puternut

puternut New Member

Used it many years ago and tried to resurrect my old registration. It was a good source of private files for MSTSX I seem to remember.
    Even tried to set up a new one in case my e-mail had changed but all is quiet regarding a new password..
    Contacted the relevant e-mail and no reply from that.
    Any help?

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

3. RailWorkshop

RailWorkshop Member

4. puternut

puternut New Member

74906 - thats the address I have been trying.

RailWorkshop - will try there

Thanks for your help

5. Jacko

Jacko New Member

Just to confirm that the UKTS website (file download area) and forum all seem to be working for me today, and there does appear to be an amount of activity, both on the forums and in terms of new freeware assets uploaded to the library.

I must thank you for reminding me it existed - this thread prompted me to go have a look, and I discovered my account was still there (albeit with a password that needed bringing up to 2019 standards!) and managed to login and change it.

The forum login details are derived/cloned from the same details as for the main download library site, and there appears to be no way to change your account password on the forum part itself - maybe this was part of your issue? If you are able to access the main download library site maybe look there possibly? (bottom-left corner, a link marked 'change my info').

If all else fails, according to https://members.uktrainsim.com/index2.php?form_reader=contact the official contact email address for issues is: support@uktrainsim.com - good luck, and I hope you get sorted. Thanks again for the reminder that this place existed! :)