Other Issues I've Recently Discovered On Köln-aachen

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by WonterRail, Sep 20, 2021.

1. WonterRail

WonterRail Well-Known Member

Now this report originally began as just something to bring up a longstanding scenery issue that has been with this route ever since it came out. But this has grown into something more, and might grow even further if I find anything else. Firstly because there was lots of scenery issues that I found even before getting to the main one, but I also discovered an issue with the timetable selection that may have recently popped up.

So starting with scenery issues, all of these issues all take place on the curve heading east out of Düren. The first of which is this floating road segment in some industrial area:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Next, on the bridge heading over the Roer, if you look to the south, you will see a road bridge with the road on the right floating in the air:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Next is this floating industrial set, that also includes the cars in the car park:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    …and just on from that, are these buildings that have some ends of there foundations floating off the air:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Then there are two sets of car parks that have cars floating in varying degrees:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Both of these issues are located in around the same spot down below:
    [​IMG]
    Now before we do get to the issue that I originally wanted to bring up, there is this road here that appears to come off the ground as it goes away from the route:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now to bring up the issue that I originally wanted to bring up here, it all focuses around this one spot:
    [​IMG]
    Taking a closer look, the first thing that immediately took my eye was the road on the left of the image that the end of it is levitating upwards. But I also discovered, when taking a closer look, the two buildings on the right are also floating upwards:
    [​IMG]
    Plus, on the left of where this is located is a field that has some dirt takes floating in the middle:
    [​IMG]
    All of this that you have just seen can be found at the located seen below:
    [​IMG]
    Now those are the issues that I found in just a small section out of Düren, which means that there is likely to be more issues out there. I will report back if I find any more scenery issues and do feel free to report down below of have found anything that I haven't already.

I also want to use this opportunity to say that I recently discovered that both the mixed freight and tanker trains on the route that are added via Main Spessart Bahn now have two locos double-heading at the front. This probably came with the big update in August and I've got no problem with that, but I also found out that neither of these services now show up in the service selection. To show you what these services where, here is a rundown.

Mixed Freight
    • 6:15 DB 83101 Eastbound
    • 8:10 DB 83102 Westbound
    • 10:15 DB 83103 Eastbound
    • 12:10 DB 83104 Westbound
    • 14:15 DB 83105 Eastbound
    • 16:10 DB 83106 Westbound
    • 18:15 DB 83107 Eastbound
    • 20:10 DB 83108 Westbound
    Tankers
    • 8:15 DB 83121 Eastbound
    • 10:10 DB 83122 Westbound
    • 12:15 DB 83123 Eastbound
    • 14:10 DB 83124 Westbound
    • 16:15 DB 83125 Eastbound
    • 18:10 DB 83126 Westbound
    • 20:15 DB 83127 Eastbound
    • 22:10 DB 83128 Westbound
    So all of these services are now double-heading services are no longer shown in the service selection. You can still drive these services, it just find them is now a lot more difficult, but hopefully they will reappear in the service selection soon. Plus, all the other freight services that come via additional layers still show up in the service selection as are still normal single-headed trains.

As I've already said here, if I find anything else on this route, I'll post it here and feel free to post any issues you have discovered here if I haven't found them already.

• Like Like x 3