PC Issues With Hauptstrecke München-augsburg

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by WonterRail, Oct 26, 2020.

1. WonterRail

WonterRail Well-Known Member

So while playing around with the new route, I have came across a few issues that need to be addressed.

The first issue is with two eastbound S3 services starting at 4:24 & 5:04, Both of which start in the small yard just beyond the westbound end of the platform at Mammendorf. With the 4:24 service, it doesn't tell you to stop at Mammendorf on the way out, it just skips to the next stop afterwards which is Malching. The 5:04 service has the same issue with a slight difference.

When you begin the service, the first thing it tells you to do is unlock the doors to load passengers, but's there just one problem...
    [​IMG]
    There is no platform to board passengers, so even if you do open the doors, the passenger timer won't activate. Even pulling into Mammendorf station to the unlock the doors doesn't start the passenger timer.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Eventually, 1 minute and 30 seconds in, you will be told objective complete and you will just continue on to the next objective which again, is to go to the next station Malching. But even then, I feel like with both of these services, the first thing you should be told to do is move to train into Mammendorf station and then unlock the doors to load passengers up.

The second issue is an interesting one and while it doesn't affect the gameplay, it is still worth bringing it up and that's regarding the points on this route.

Now, I'm not saying that the points here are broken, the rails for the points seem to move and you can run over them perfectly fine, it's just that the mechanism of the points don't appear to be working, so you get these weird situations where the points are set correctly, but the mechanism hasn't moved with the points:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now while I'm not going to post images of every single point since it would take me forever to do so, I would like to say that this issue is quite common across the entire route.

While I'm here, I also want to bring up the fact that while this route does have 427 services at it's maximum, only 414 are actually able to view in the service selection. The 13 services that are not visible in the selection are the 16 coach ICE services with are the following:
    • 2:48 ICE 615 (Westbound ICE)
    • 5:32 ICE 619 (Eastbound ICE)
    • 7:05 ICE 802 (Westbound ICE)
    • 9:42 ICE 991 (Eastbound ICE)
    • 10:15 ICE to Depot
    • 11:27 Depot to München
    • 11:47 ICE 596 (Westbound ICE)
    • 16:21 ICE 705 (Eastbound ICE)
    • 16:54 ICE to Depot
    • 17:27 Depot to München
    • 17:47 ICE 590 (Westbound ICE)
    • 20:41 ICE 611 (Eastbound ICE)
    • 21:14 ICE to Depot
    Now you can drive these service you spawn in walking at just still in the cab and wait for these services to start, but I think it would be easier if you could access them for the service selection.

That should be all the issues for now, I will report back if I come across anything else.

• Like Like x 7
    • Helpful Helpful x 3
  2. WonterRail

WonterRail Well-Known Member

Another issue I discovered while exploring this route is regarding the destination boards for the DB BR 423. Firstly, all eastbound S4 services heading towards Grafing Bahnhof don't set their destination board while in AI mode. You can still set this manually by going into the cab and scrolling through the destinations on the left-hand display. But a slightly bigger issue I found is that the destination for Zorneding doesn't even show up on the exterior of the train. All that shows up the service number. This issue appears twice since the destination is available for S4 & S6 services.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Also, while scrolling through the destinations available, I also discovered that although there are now services featuring this destination, the destination for Aying only comes up as the letter A on the exterior of the train:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This just proves it's always worth checking areas that don't get explored that often, just to make sure there aren't other issues you may not be aware off.

3. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

4. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Appreciate the ping. And the feedback you have provided is really useful, particularly the screenshots highlighting the problems you are describing.

Unfortunately I can't guarantee when this will be fixed but I have made a note and it will be looked into.

• Like Like x 2