Issues With Local Play

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by trickyfoxter, May 9, 2023.

1. trickyfoxter

trickyfoxter New Member

My wife and have been playing locally against the computer almost nightly since launch. There were no issues at first but over the past month, there have been several bugs consistently. we are playing on Xbox series X.

1. We are using two different controllers. If a seven is rolled and I have to discard, I have to use her controller or vice versa.

2. After each game, we have to completely close out the game and restart or the numbers will roll upside down on the second game.

3. Sometimes roads get forcefully placed where you don’t want them.

4. The dice rolls seem very predictable at times. If the robber moves almost 95% of the time, that’s the next roll. It almost feels like there is a set of numbers that will get rolled at the beginning of the game and it will switch halfway through a game and roll the missing numbers. It’s hard to explain but it doesn’t feel like random rolls.

On another note, it would be really cool to have the expansions added to the game. Custom game rules would be fun too.

even with its flaws, we are still very much enjoying it. Thank you for all your hard work.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DTG Benjamin

DTG Benjamin Staff Member

Thanks for the feedback.

1. We have heard about this issue and are looking into it. Can you make sure that both controllers are signed into accounts on Xbox and that the primary account is the one running the game.

2. are you able to provide me with a screenshot of this so i can share it with the team.

3. Ill pass this on

4. Dice rolls are based on a random number generator.

Thanks!