PlayStation Issues With Trains Not Moving With Created Scenario

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by dshyhiem, Sep 7, 2020.

1. dshyhiem

dshyhiem New Member

Okay so I created a very detailed scenario with the Bakerloo line. However, when I start the scenario, none of the trains are moving and they all seem to be stuck in one place. Not sure if it’s because all of the trains have the same end stop. Is anyone else having a similar or the same issues as me? Have you found a solution?

2. Mr_Crazey

Mr_Crazey Active Member

Are the start times for the AI trains before the start time of the player train? If so those trains will not move. AI Trains can only start at the same time or after the players start time.

3. dshyhiem

dshyhiem New Member

Ah okay. Most of my trains start before hand so that I can see them coming past me. It’s not really intuitive to have it so that all the AI trains have to start on the same time or after the player train. Hopefully they change that around with the next edition of the scenario planner. Thank you, though!

4. dshyhiem

dshyhiem New Member

okay so I updated all the times to be at the same time or after my player service and I am still getting the same error.

5. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

If you have told all your AI trains to stop in the same place this might be a problem. Once one train has stopped at an end location, it’ll stay there until the scenario ends, so if you’ve picked the same station/platform to end on for all your trains, you might be locking up the works.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mr_Crazey

Mr_Crazey Active Member

They need to give us access to the map portals for the scenario planner! That way we can have AI trains just drive off the map.

• Like Like x 1
  7. dshyhiem

dshyhiem New Member

Or at least give us the ability to do round trips. I think that would help eliminate a lot of nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2020
  8. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

dshyhiem I am sorry to see you've had such difficulty with the scenarios you've created, I have made a note of your experience and your suggestion for round trips and will be sure to pass this along. I have also edited your last message slightly to remove the abbreviation of inappropriate language.

• Like Like x 3