It's Almost Half A Year Now.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by fabienlimp95, Jan 6, 2022.

1. fabienlimp95

fabienlimp95 Well-Known Member

So here we go again (sadly)

PS4:

It's almost half a year after the Rush Hour Update and still we get crashes like at Dresden HBF area, still got random SPADs of AI trains, still got poorly performances on many occasions. That's what's my TSW experience is since then and its beyond frustration by this point. Even the older routes, wich where running smoothly seems performing worse since Rush Hour (maybe it's a subjective feeling). And then you see all the DLC coming out what feels almost weekly. It seems no problem creating new (perhaps broken) content, but DTG seems unable to fix the big ones. Like I said it's almost half a year now. Than you watch the Q-A stream and they talking like everything is fine. Talking about how much fun Dresden-Chemnitz is. Are you kidding me ? We would like have fun with already existing routes we payed for ! And after all this mess they are still keen enough to ask money for a DLC that's completely recycled content (talking about the DLC witch upgrades Bakerloo, Sand Patch and Koln Aachen)? Instead of giving at least something back to all the players who are generous enough to wait all this time, to get the product they payed for, is beyond my understanding.

DTG please stop creating more broken content and start to fix the big ones. There was more than enough time in my opinion to get things done, "looking into it" and "we try to understand and fix" are not acceptable anymore.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. smugstarlord#4202

smugstarlord#4202 Well-Known Member

I'm on playstation and I've haven't had SPADs or crashes and I've have quite a bit of dlc on my system (more than 60gb) that shows up now

3. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

To be honest, the game has much improved since Rush hour launch. But I must admit, still no rush hour passengers on London Commuter is also annoying the hell out of me. Haven't played Dresden much anymore so I don't know how serious the damage still is on that route