Jt Met Line S8 Cab Not Loading

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by denversky, Sep 26, 2021.

1. denversky

denversky New Member

Hi Everyone, Am looking for some help with my latest purchase if possible, i am new to this and not sure wherelese to look.

I purchased the Metropolitan Line add on from Just Trains for TS21 through steam which i own TS on, however when trying to load into any route on the game, the S8 Train cab never loads, but the rest of the train does - i have attached a screenshot of what it looks like when i enter the cab view.

my S7 also part of the pack works fine without any problems

If anyones able to point me in the right direction , it would be appreciated!

Thanks ts.png

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

The route only comes with a Basic version of the S8 that does not have a cab or controls.
    You can still drive it using the HUD but you don't have anywhere to sit

The page you bought the route from says
    A selection of Free Roam scenarios are included that utilise a basic version of the S8

A total of 13 Standard scenarios are included for owners of the London Underground S8 EMU Add-On:
    Please Note:
    London Underground S8 EMU Add-On is required, as a separate purchase, in order to play the scenarios featured in this add-on.

3. denversky

denversky New Member

I see! Makes total sense now, thank you so much for taking the time to respond.

4. tsonboard

tsonboard Member

Also worth buying Just trains content from their website, you will get much better customer service.

• Helpful Helpful x 1