Just Trains Add-ons

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by philwest#7393, Aug 5, 2022.

1. philwest#7393

philwest#7393 Member

Just wondering, is there any chance that the Midland Main Line (Just Trains) or similar being added to TSW2 for PS. As a British route this would seem to be an ideal addition to the stable which could be made even more interesting with my already purchased loco’ library, class 31, 37, 47, 66, 09, etc.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

There's a chance, but given the sheer amount of content it would take "a long while" to recreate in TSW

3. philwest#7393

philwest#7393 Member

Thanks for replying, I appreciate the amount of work involved but I think it would be worth it in the long run!

4. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

Just Trains are just beginning to create content for TSW. Based on that I would expect DLC’s that are smaller in scope to begin with.

As Ruscoe said, it would also take a long time for all of the available assets required to be available.

I wouldn’t expect anything any time soon, maybe one day we might see a section with one piece of rolling stock, plus some layers.

• Like Like x 1
  5. philwest#7393

philwest#7393 Member

Thanks for all of your replies, it looks as if it may be some time before more main line routes become available, that said, I have pre-ordered TSW3 so I can at least have the extended Southeastern route.