Just Try To Ask Them

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by craftyvcreep#8514, Apr 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craftyvcreep#8514

craftyvcreep#8514 Member

look DTG ik that SRO route would be hard to make it just try to ask them later if you have alot of time please
    and ik you must get a license but just try to make it later if you have some time and ask them for primmission if they said no it's alright but if they said yes then that's good and ik that the route travel to the desert would be boaring but there's some people would like it and some people won't like it every trains in the world you put exccept the saudi railway just please do this for me plus you guys made the one route in ts2021 sooo long like 1k km even you made the route in tsw2 and 1 you made the route so long like california maybe and some route that is so long but this time i want to learn to drive the saudi railway, just like in the real life i'm just telling this to you, i mean witch route is the longest in TSW2

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  2. craftyvcreep#8514

craftyvcreep#8514 Member

please, just try later

3. craftyvcreep#8514

craftyvcreep#8514 Member

i get it all the thing they said in the last time i understand

4. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

I'm going to lock this here as the responses you'll get won't be the most positive.

Please take a look at one of the route suggestions that have had positive discussion. That will give you a good idea of how to formulate a suggestion people will debate properly. After doing so do not bump the thread by replying to it - if we allowed bumping, that's all we'd ever see and it would make the forum unusable. One bump after a week is permissible if nobody has answered, but it's worth considering that maybe your idea simply doesn't appeal to other forum users.

Your request has been noted already, but to give you some level of expectation it's unlikely to be something that is made any time soon.

• Like Like x 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.