Keyboard

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Craigyboy, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Craigyboy

Craigyboy Member

Exactly what keys can I use with tsw2 if I add a keyboard to the xbox one x

2. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

Allot for me I can control cab lights engine afb pzb sifa wipers headlights pretty much a decent amount I have seen someone I think on the PlayStation discussion or xbox discussion show what all the keys do for consoles

3. Craigyboy

Craigyboy Member

Hmm sounds like a good add on to get then

4. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

Yeah i would highly recommend initially I bought a keyboard for xbox just so I could write messages quickly was playing founders edition at the time and accidently hit space bar which was the moment I realised I could use the keyboard although the controls in founders were limited and so in 2020 I think they have improved in tsw 2 its most handiest though in my opinion just for pzb and adjusting the afb when driving agai highly recommend you should get one

5. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

I just use the keyboard for cameras and to clear the hud off screen when taking pictures, even for just what i use it for I'd say its worth having makes stuff so much easier.

6. Stockton Rails

Stockton Rails Well-Known Member

...I picked up a foldable BT keyboard for my PS4 sometime back, and it works great. I also manually mapped out all of the functions that work on this keyboard with my PS4 and posted that info in the following thread.

https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/keyboard-controls.24279/#post-151219

P.S. I don’t think I added info on the F1 or F3 keys in my original list, which also work- F1 clears all HUD clutter from the screen, F3 enables the frame counter.

7. Rush

Rush Member

I highly recommend it. I picked one up last week for my Xbox and it’s been so nice! I originally didn’t care for the immersion controls because I felt it took too much functionality away, but combined with the keyboard it’s been great! Having access to sand, the different lights, the classic camera angles, and being able to better customize the hud while still being able to zoom is worth it. The only keys I’ve noticed don’t work (at least for me) are the auto brake increase and the dynamic brake increase (this one sometimes works, but it’s been random), the keys to decrease them both work though. It’s not much of an issue since those are easily accessible on the controller.

• Like Like x 1