Fishing Sim World Lago Named Cats

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by mbar8t6, Jun 2, 2019.

1. mbar8t6

mbar8t6 Member

so I just watched the last dev stream and they said the biggest cat was megladon? What about the 200lb one? Why are the others seemingly not in the game?

2. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Personally I don’t think there in the game yet as I think by now someone would of caught one of the other named cats by now surely??

3. mbar8t6

mbar8t6 Member

Yeah I’m sure this must be the case but I don’t understand why? Are the names carp catchable? I don’t get why fish would be listed in the trophy page but left out of the game without any sort of explanation

4. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Yeah ive personally caught a few boss carp and the only boss cat I’ve caught is megladon but that’s the only boss cat I’ve caught and I’ve spent many hours trying to hunt for the other cats that are supposedly are in the lake think I’ve got more chances at catching a flying pig lol

5. mbar8t6

mbar8t6 Member

At least carp are catchable then, the way it was worded in the dev stream definitely makes me think megladon is the only one, shame tho I won’t be bothering to waste my time going for the others, I’ve not had megladon yet, I only bought the lake yesterday. I’ve spent hours trying but nothing bigger than 167lb so far

6. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

Least you guys have caught megladon i've tried everything to catch him, i can see him around my bait but he never takes it and the biggest carp i've had off the la presa peg was only 32lb despite putting in hours on this peg for megladon

7. mbar8t6

mbar8t6 Member

I havnt caught megladon yet, but I get plagued by carp and catch loads over 40lb up to 61lb. I tend to fish close in up to 10 yards and use SCB boilies and pop up tiger nuts and literally smash carp out constantly

8. twiggtheairsofter

twiggtheairsofter New Member

Caught a 117 lb cat, but cannot catch anymore. Just the one.... used tiger pop up nuts, but cannot catch any more cats. Any advice on location (del mundo) and rigs to use?

9. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I would recommend getting a 13 ft rod and a sonik reel Vader x is a good one. Use size 4 hooks the weed one and the silt ones go to La pressa cast out about 12-15 ft use trophy pack baits essential cell and link. If you don’t have the pack use 20 mm tiger nuts the floating seem to work better. Spod area with any type of tiger nuts and you’ll get a Wels catfish.also the scent from heaven and scent from hell work real good. Another good spot is the costa carp a spot same method cast 12-15 ft. There is a whole right out there and there are a ton of 100 lb cats in that area. Plus may be able to start nailing some of the named carp while being there. Hope this helps. Megladon took me a while to get I got him with morning and light clouds conditions. As for the other boss cats I think I have seen little don when I was fighting megladon because one came out of the water that I would have thought was megladon if I wasn’t fighting him so he’s in la pressa. Also saw a real huge cat at Bahia del gato while fishing for bass