The Catch Lake Order?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by b0nk69, Jul 3, 2020.

1. b0nk69

b0nk69 New Member

So i have not been playing for too long and this is the first fishing game i have played in this franchise. i figured that Rotterdam would be the first lake to visit because it is inside of a city. Is there an order to follow after im done here and want to venture out? I tried England and the bit there is kinda slow.

2. macauleymayes15

macauleymayes15 Member

Start off with Oxlease, it’s a nice lake but gradually gets slow, stick to your size 10 hooks with worms and you’ll catch all day long, then gradually work up your hooks and baits, I like the citrus pink boillie on a size 4 works wonders, then upgrade your rods and line but first I would upgrade your line. Fish enough to buy the 40lb line it’s crucial and then purchase a rod 12ft extreme range fast reeling speed costs 10k. And then head off to pear lake best way to farm experience and tp points

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wes_villa

Wes_villa Member

Wouldn't say there was an order as such, but like above I also started off at oxlease. Gained some TP brought loads of bait, rods, reels, line etc then venture out. Bigger fish is more XP and TP so if you wanted to level up quick and gain stuff quicker then fish for the big fish in the bigger lakes.

• Like Like x 2