Xbox Layers Dont Work On Series X.

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by stevenwalker1985, Apr 21, 2022.

1. stevenwalker1985

stevenwalker1985 Well-Known Member

Just tried 2 uk routes, southern to faversham and london to brighton. Both times no layers were loaded. I have all uk routes and trains. But nothing.

It did work, till now.

2. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

I've noticed layers on some routes being a bit finicky of late, too. Seems to load them fine if you have previously loaded a service which uses them within the same session (You need to do it twice, as the first time you do, you load in with no train)

3. stevenwalker1985

Tried exactly what you said. A few days ago. No change.

4. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

I am curious what triggered these new layering issues, since it seemed to coincide with the recent bunch of route updates that all hit at once like TVL.

5. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

I have a series x console so I tried to see if this issue has resurfaced for me, but no the layers are working for me and the layers have been working for quite sometime now for me on London-Brighton

I used to have to do the enter then leave way to get around it, and I also used to get the spawn in random place issue but both these I haven’t noticed in quite a while

for reference I own all the layers for this route

6. stevenwalker1985

I own all the layers also for london brighton, but layers don't spawn in for me.