Lbn Raildriver Printable Key Labels Now Available (london Commuter / Brighton)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by paul.pavlinovich, Oct 7, 2021.

1. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

For those of you who use my printed key labels, they are available at the usual link and now have the LBN 377/4 and LBN 387/2

upload_2021-10-8_6-48-7.png

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...ouid=111514735588177976561&rtpof=true&sd=true

If you've not seen them before you print the file (or just the ones you want) and these scale to fit the key label ports on the Raildriver. Cut the two strips and slot them in. Alternately do what I do and keep them together and keep them on the desk in front of the keys since they change so often.

Paul aka trainsimulatordriver

• Like Like x 4
  2. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

Thanks as always Paul,

Im sure you will agree that its a bit disppointing the lack of speed control on rail driver on this route, seems like they have just done the bare minimum with little thought gone into maximising the potential of the rail driver. Especially given that half a dozen buttons and 2 levers remain unused.

I hope this isnt the way things are going to happen moving forward.

• Like Like x 3
  3. paul.pavlinovich

I'm hanging out for being able to make my own key bindings. First thing I'll do is sit down and work out what a consistent set needs to be - it would likely be different across countries but otherwise all locos the same. I also hope we can import them from loco to loco because setting them all by hand would be terrible. I'll be surprised if we ever get custom lever bindings but as long as we can change what the buttons do I'd be happy.

Paul

• Like Like x 2
  4. hyperlord

hyperlord Well-Known Member

Thanks Paul!

• Like Like x 1
  5. raretrack

raretrack Well-Known Member

Thanks Paul.

Is it just me, or does the RD button for the DRA switch on the 377 not actually work?

6. paul.pavlinovich

Have you got DRA enabled on the train? I can't remember with the 377 but some you have to enable DRA before you can use it. If it works with mouse then its probably just a bad button mapping raretrack

7. raretrack

raretrack Well-Known Member

Yes, it works fine with the mouse. It's enabled by default on the 377.

• Like Like x 1