1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Learned Pzb!

Discussion in 'PlayStation Discussion' started by kevin.charb81, Aug 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Active Member

Had to tell someone! (wife was confused, kept asking why I didn't pronounce it P-ZED-B)

I set out to learn it before the release of TSW2, and one week out I've now completed 5 consecutive services across the 5 German routes without a single emergency stop!

The 90 minute run on across Leipzig was easily the most rewarding of the day. What a blast!

• Like Like x 2
  2. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

Nice one! Would you mind explaining how it works please as I’m still very confused?

3. diamondderp

diamondderp Active Member

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

It’s a nice feeling when you first learn it. You will play the German routes so differently now and they are much more engaging

• Like Like x 1
  5. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Active Member

In addition to the great reference material provided by diamondderp (best PZB chart I've seen yet), I learned utilizing these two resources.

This video was great because it allowed me to watch him complete a station-to-station stop on RSN while I did the same a stop behind. Then I kept playing the RSN route and if I encountered an emergency brake I would go back to the video at that particular section and try to understand where I fell short.

Also, the PZB guide form the RSN manual is solid
    https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/ste...eg_Nord_Driver's_Manual_-_EN.pdf?t=1534338379

Good luck!

• Helpful Helpful x 2