Leeds To Manchester Via The Calder Valley :

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sam.roberts0304, May 30, 2020.

1. sam.roberts0304

sam.roberts0304 New Member

I personally would love to see this route introduced to TSW coinciding with the current Leeds to Manchester via Huddersfield introducing compatibility between certain routes as more are introduced over time.

Its highly unlikely but another expansion Blackpool North would be a good addition, I would love to see a Pacer squealing along the Todmorden curve on its way to Lancashire.

I would prefer this route to be more modern but I do understand that this is not always possible for DTG to do or too expensive, if this is possible then I would like this route to feature two units the new CAF class 195/1 and/or 195/0 and the classic class 158/0 mixing the older multiple units with the newer ones.

If this cannot be done, I would like to see the BR class 142 'Pacer' unit with a selection of liveries e.g Regional railways etc. I think the pacer would be a great addition and bring nostalgia to the route. As well as this the class 110 'Calder Valley' originally intended for the calder valley route itself would be great to see along with its brother the Class 101.

I highly doubt this route will ever be added but I just shared what I thought would be great, simple and easy to do considering what DTG have already done.

• Like Like x 4
  2. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

As much as I would want this DTG most likely wont do a route between 2 destinations they have previously done for a while atleast.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sam.roberts0304

sam.roberts0304 New Member

You are probably right

• Like Like x 1