Fishing Sim World Levels Of Games

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Tez ADI, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Tez ADI

Tez ADI Member

ive purchased the disc with the standard spec. If I repurchase the higher edition version from the xbox store, i understand il get additional baits etc, but will that lose my current progress within the game at the moment. I spent a fair few hours reaching level 60, and have purchased pretty the entire coarse shop and predators shop contents, so dont wish to be reset back to standard. Would it recognise my current level and just add contents, or would i lose everything and have to restart?? Any ideas??

2. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

No.All you will have to do is delete the game itself & download/install the digital version.
    That won't affect your game save.
    Done this with a few games myself in the past & had no issues.

3. Tez ADI

Tez ADI Member

Thanks for responding. Will be doing this later this eve. Just want to spend hours redoing what ive already done. thanks

4. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

On Xbox One you don't have to delete the disc version of the game and then install the digital version at all Tez. Keep the disc version on your console and go to store and buy the digital version you want. Once purchased, this will give you the games license and basically turn your disc version into a digital version. This will save you any time wasted with downloading the game, Any extra content that is included with what digital version you purchase will then get added to your download queue. You can do this with any Xbox One game.

This also works the other way around. For example, If you didn't own the game and I came around to your home and installed my digital version. The next day you went and purchased a disc version, your disc version would still be able to launch my digital version of the game.

Uninstalling Xbox One games or changing to different versions (Disc, Digital) has no effect on game saves.

Its the same with the games pass, I have multiple disc version games such as Sea Of Thieves & Dirt 4 that don't require a disc or have to download digital version in order to play while currently having a game pass membership.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  5. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

Makes sense.I buy everything digitaly nowadays anyway.Last game I bought on disc was FF XV.
    Either way,you just use the same save so you'll be wont need to re do anything.

6. Tez ADI

Tez ADI Member

All complete and sorted without commotion - was nothing to worry about . Thanks guys!!

• Like Like x 1