Xbox Lgv Méditerranée: Can't Get Gold On "leave Depot" Services

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by dreampage, Dec 22, 2020.

1. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

The maximum attainable points on "Leave Depot" services on the LGV Méditerranée route is 530, there is no way to get more. This is enough only for a silver medal. Applies to all "Leave Depot" services. Thus it's impossible to get gold medals on these.

Note: "Return to Depot" services are fine. I think the difference is that you drive a bit more distance on these, thus the maximum attainable points is 560 instead of 530, and this may cause the difference. The gold requirement may be the same on both, I don't know. It should be decreased to 515 or something.

• Like Like x 5
  2. EntityNL

EntityNL New Member

Noticed the same. Did 2 and both time only silver, and I don't see a way to get a higher score than that.

3. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

I actually found a workaround. You get 30 points for every 400 m, but the destination is only 783 m away from you on the Leave Depot services, so by default it's only possible to get 530 points in total. However, you can go a few meters in reverse before going to the depot, thus it's possible to get 60 points + 500 for the stop. That grants a gold medal.

What you have to do is start in Reverse and go back just a few meters. Very slow, because there's a red signal only 22 m behind the train. If you do it right, you can reverse ~15 m, then switch the reverser to Forward and proceed as usual. The overall distance driven will just exceed 800 m therefore it will give you enough AP to get gold. I've already done this on all said services.

Obviously this is not how it should be played but until there's an official fix this method can work.

(Note: It may also be possible to drive back and forth in the depot, so you go forward, say, 40-50 m then reverse, etc. I haven't tried this method.)

• Helpful Helpful x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. EntityNL

EntityNL New Member

Thanks for the tip! I hate having silver medals in the list, so I'll use that the next time :)

5. Dallas117

Dallas117 Active Member

Man dovetail is insane for having so many problems like this, here lets award the players but heck no we're not going to check if you can actually get those awards