Lgv Méditerranée Route Introduction Train Won't Move

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by steve#7359, Dec 18, 2021.

1. steve#7359

steve#7359 Member

If there is a previous thread on this, someone please direct me in that direction. The introduction states that the train is all set up and ready to go. I beg to differ. The Master Switch isn't even on, and every combo I've tried with the train settings doesn't work. There's too many glitches in this PS4 platform across this game as a whole.

2. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

Lo
    [QUOTE = "steve # 7359, publicación: 426142, miembro: 32355"] Si hay un hilo anterior sobre esto, alguien me dirija en esa dirección. La introducción dice que el tren está todo configurado y listo para funcionar. Siento disentir. El Master Switch ni siquiera está encendido, y todos los combo que he probado con la configuración del tren no funcionan. Hay demasiados fallos en esta plataforma PS4 en todo este juego. [/
    no, that is not so, it is one of the few routes where I cannot find bugs. 1st: - the train must be completely disarmed with the red button on the right in the cabin. 2nd: -You have to assemble the train, in the buttons in front of you is the first one on the screen. 3rd: -and perhaps the most important, you have to load the brakes with L1, only afterwards can you start it. I am sure that you will forget the brakes as almost 80% of the people who send posts about this route. Sorry my english

• Like Like x 1
  3. steve#7359

steve#7359 Member

"Only during the introduction tutorial" I'm having the issue.

4. steve#7359

steve#7359 Member

I got it! Thanks! It was the main cut-off. I learned about it in the 2nd scenario, kind of stupid that starts you off in the 1st scenario and NOT telling you about it!

• Like Like x 1