Lgv Stuck 2km Outside Marseille

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Agent Llama, Jun 7, 2022.

1. Agent Llama

Agent Llama Member

For the second time I’ve come to a halt 2.0km outside of Marseille. I’ve done the power change as instructed, and made sure to press circle if any alerts flash up. The train rolls to a halt and I cannot start it up. The brake pressure is stuck at zero and nothing works, even following the start-up procedure, to get the train going again. Is there something I am missing, or is this a bug?

2. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

It works fine for me, have you selected the LGV mode then raised up the pantograph in normal position, close the circuit breaker and finally rearmed the circuit breaker ?

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

Turn the circuit off and on. Follow the steps the previous member said. Also remember to press the rearm when you see a green thingy on the screen above where the circuit breaker is. If you try to do it before it shows, it won't work. Don't wait too long otherwise you'll reach the end of the power changeover section and not be able to apply power. Also did it beep constantly at you or something. If you had Kvb on, it will stop your train if you don't slow down fast enough to the slower speed

Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Agent Llama

Agent Llama Member

I think it might have been the KVB! Thanks for the help folks.

5. Agent Llama

Agent Llama Member

New problem: was using the braking on L1/L2; I tested bringing train to a stop. I now can’t get the brake pressure to go above 1.7 despite holding the release button, so the train won’t move. Is there something I’ve missed? I’ve tried following the break set-up in the manual and no luck.

6. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

I haven't driven the route or the train for a really long time so don't really know much. Is it possible you might have put the brake into emergency or have other brakes applied (there are 3 possible brakes, 4 if you include parking brake I believe. Throttle to 0. Train powered on. Again haven't played this route in a long time so don't know much.