Lilr: Wont Move

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by dc.walton, Dec 25, 2018.

1. dc.walton

dc.walton New Member

Ive followed the tutorial 3 times now and do everything that is shown yet the train will not budge. Brake pressure is charged, the reverser is in the correct position and doors are all locked. Anyone else having this issue? And does anyone know what the 15 just above the speedometer means? Thanks

Attached Files:

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

The 15 is the ATC speed limit. When the ATC is activated you wil get a penalty brake if you accelerate past the 15mph without starting to brake.

For the not moving issue, is this in the Tutorial itself or in a Service?

3. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Have you got one of the brakes on? Press square, release that brake, square again, release that brake, repeat until all released.

I’m saying this and can’t remember for the life of me how many brakes the M7 has!

4. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Its a combined power / brake handle. So nothing to cycle. Square in that case just charges the brake

• Like Like x 1
  5. Xilixir

Xilixir Active Member

Did you turn on master key?
    Put in forward?
    Take brake out of emergency brake and set on max brake/fullservice brake and charge brakes fully?

These are needed to get the train ready to go.

I once could not open doors because my brake/throttle was on 'coast', apparently it must be on min brake or higher to open doors lol