PC Limited Power Bugged?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by como98ly, Apr 10, 2021.

1. como98ly

como98ly Member

Don't know if it's a known issue but when I loaded coal in the first set of wagons it tell me to "stop at location" but the blue circle is in the middle of another set of wagons?

Any help?

• Like Like x 1
  2. thatsn0moon

thatsn0moon Member

Yes I've had this problem. Apparently the AI loco that has come up the ear is meant take those wagons you initially split away but in my case (and clearly yours) it hasn't. Not sure the reason why but I was able to recreate the problem multiple times.

3. como98ly

como98ly Member

Thnx for your answer. Thought it was me, maybe took the wrong rack of wagons. I hope this gets fixed or gets a work around.

4. como98ly

como98ly Member

Tried the scenario again and this time I was able to finish it. Weird that one time it works, another time it doesn't. It's one of the best scenario's I ever played in TSW 2, very challenging and very nice to drive!

• Like Like x 1
  5. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Interesting. Never had this problem, the AI loco did what it was supposed to do.

Is it maybe like some shunting services in Sand Patch, where if you're too slow the AI goes weird?

• Like Like x 1
  6. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

I stopped the wagons before the marker and it was fine that time (plenty of room for the AI loco to get past the switch). Is it to do with stopping position? A few times I resumed a saved game and it wasn't moving them (only couple and then no AI driver anymore). Saved game resume is known to introduce issues in scenarios across multiple routes.

7. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Same thing just happened to me. Now having already read these threads I knew to stable the wagons well clear of the points which I've done. However although the AI loco has coupled up, it does not move off with the rake.

8. FallenAngel00me

FallenAngel00me Well-Known Member

By chance, did you allow the loco to roll back and re couple?

9. Bertil Persson

Bertil Persson Active Member

I just found out what’s wrong. When you have uncoupled the front half of the train and switch it to the track where the stop marker is, stay on the cab camera and let the train go all the way down and stop when the front wheels of the lead engine is over the marker. Then, when you uncouple the locos, the AI-engine is triggered and takes care of the consist and you can go on loading the other half of the train or should I say two quarters. One at the time.

The mistake that got me stuck was hanging on the rear button 3 camera making the stop marker indicate wrong. The bug is probably that you must be in the cab to make it stop at the right place. Am I right?

Anyway, after realising what I did wrong, it was a peace of cake, though the loading takes a long time.

10. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

I don't think it's the camera, since "you" are in the cab at all times, and IIRC when I did it I was using the 2 camera (I prefer it for shunting moves). But I do think it's vital to bullseye the stop marker with the loco.

11. Bertil Persson

Bertil Persson Active Member

Ok! I can see that. Anyway, using the button 1 camera made me hit it. :)